CAN is run by Neelu Virk and Nilima Hemrajani. We realize that although schools work on reading and writing skills, the listening and speaking skills are not developed. So a programme was put together by a group of experienced teachers at CAN fulfilling these needs.
We have been training students in hundreds since 1987 with great success.
Our Present and Past associations with schools include
- Bombay Scottish School (Powai and Mahim)
- Billabong International (Malad and Santacruz)
- Hiranandani Foundation School (Powai)
- J B Petit
- Jamnabai Narsee School
- St Annes School
At CAN we help
- strengthen your child’s self esteem and confidence
- develop communication skills
- hone in on his/her ability to speak persuasively
- articulate thoughts
- increase ability to adapt
- overcome shyness
- become more assertive
- improve social skills
- communicate better with people
Speech classes are a perfect way for children to develop these skills. When we refer to ‘speech’ training, it does not mean ‘talking posh’ or ‘putting on an accent’. The idea is to speak clearly and expressively, in ordinary everyday communication.